ForestRadar Cloud-free Basemap
ForestRadar Cloud-free basemap advantages:
- Frequent data updates: every 5 days for areas without cloud cover.
- Complete metadata: easily see what is the precise date and time of acquisition for a specific area and which satellite was used.
- Extensive history: go back in time to see how a specific area looked like at a different date.
- Easy integration with enterprise Geographical Information Systems (GIS): results can be easily added to most desktop and web GIS applications.
ForestRadar Change Detection
- Frequent data updates: every 6 days, even in bad weather and high cloud cover.
- Small minimal detection areas: 0.25 ha for clear-cuts and 0.50 ha for wind-falls.
- High result accuracy: 95% of all clear-cuts and wind-falls detected (by area).
- Easy integration with enterprise Geographical Information Systems (GIS): result polygons are in vector format and ready for further analysis.
- Timely notifications: receive notifications about unplanned changes on e-mail, WhatsApp or as SMS and view them directly on your mobile device.
- Validated technology and accuracy: results validated with big state and private forest companies.
ForestRadar in applications, commercial and R&D projects.
Technology supports forest, agriculture and utility network management with the most current and reliable field data and information about changes.